Bring classroom experiences to life with a group visit to The Schoolhouse Children’s Museum and Learning Center. By exploring two floors of hands-on exhibits, or choosing a focused structure designed just for you, students and teachers, alike, will experience history, science, arts, and more in a thrilling interactive format.
Steps to group visit planning:
2. Have contact information available to provide to the visit planner (Group/Organization name, grade/age of students, point contact person, address, phone number, fax number and email address)
3. Estimate the number of students and chaperones who will attend
5. Call (561) 742-6785 to book your visit or click HERE to easily submit your information online.
- $3.00 per student: Basic Group Visit
- $5.50 per student: Focused Group Visit
- Minimum 10 students
- Maximum 60 students
The Museum requires 1 adult chaperone (18 yrs. or older) for every 6 children. This includes teachers, teacher aides and parents. Required chaperones are admitted FREE; additional adults over the required number are $5 each.
*What if I am missing a chaperone? Groups will be charged $25.00 on the day of the visit. The Museum reserves the right to turn away groups based on the number of missing chaperones.
• A $25.00 deposit is required for all groups making reservations. Your visit is not considered booked until the deposit has been received.
• If you cancel your visit your deposit is non-refundable.
• Please make checks payable to Schoolhouse Children’s Museum & Learning Center. Payments can also be made using Visa, Mastercard, Amex or cash.
• Please contact the Group Visit Coordinator prior to your visit if you have any special needs. Phone: (561) 742-6785, Email: email@example.com
• Payment in full must be made on the day of your visit after a final count of students and chaperones is determined.